Internet for home users
Internet access for your home can be realised by cable. In order to connect to our cable network you will need a computer with netwok card or a router.
In regions, where there is no network coverage, the link can be realised by wireless. You will need a wireless device, which can be supplied by us.
n both options, you can count on a reliable, guaranteed and fast connection.
Become our client and you will get:
- Public static IP address
- Not binding contract
- Unlimited by traffic, TTL, active sessions and network devices internet access.
- Support from 9:00 to 22:00 every day
- Capability to suspend the subscription for a period of time
Price plan for home users
|Installation fee||0 BGN||0 BGN
|Monthly fee||15 BGN||25 BGN
|Contract||not binding||not binding
||not binding||not binding|
|Bandwidth||20 Mbps||40 Mbps||20 Mbps
|IP address||public static||public static
||public static||public static|
x - Conditions depend on the client's requiriments
- There is no limit on the number of computers, but for optimal results they should be no more than 2-3. For a bigger number a router for bandwidt control should be used and most probably a higher package.
- The monthly fee is stable and carries no additional taxes and commissions.
- The monthly fee for internet access is being paid for the following month.
- The Maximum possible speed for all plans is 100 Mbps, symetric for download and upload; The minimum download speed is 20 Mbps and upload 10 Mbps; The usual speed is the advertised one.
- Satnet is not responsible for internet service worsening caused by circumstances, not depending on the company.
- Structural cabling at home is being paid additionaly according to the Satnet price-list.